Who should join?
Anybody with interest in:
- The future of our catchment.
- Sustainable land management practices in agricultural and urban areas.
Why become a member of PCL?
- 11 monthly newsletters each year.
- Regular updates on local events.
- Access to information and advice on catchment / land management issues.
- Up to 20 free, local, native seedlings per year (depending on availability).
- Invitation to regular field trips.
Membership is FREE!
How do I Join?
Download a membership form (below) or contact PCL.
PCL Membership form 2012/13 (63 KB)
Types of membership
The classes of membership are set by our Rules as an Incorporated Association. There are three main membership classes:
- Ordinary Members—individual members
- Organisation Members—representatives of stakeholder groups or associations
- Associate Members—representatives of government departments or agencies
The Management Committee approves membership applications and allocates membership classes.
Renewing your membership
Memberships are due for renewal in June each year. If your membership has expired, download a membership renewal form (below) or contact PCL.
PCL Membership Renewal form 2012/13 (56 KB)